Hand carved of apple wood. Suitable for serving and eating. This fork is perfect for eating, you can always have one on the go and save the planet from plastic.
Length: 6.7" (17 cm)
Our wooden cooking utensils can last a lifetime if taken care of properly.
- wash by hand using scrub pad in the grain direction
- don’t dishwash or leave it in water for extended periods of time
- pat dry with a cloth and let air dry
- oil once a month with your favorite oil
- rub with a slice of lemon if any strong flavours have seeped into the wood
Every item is one of a kind. Thoughtfully designed and handmade of precisely selected wood. Hand carved following the shape of each piece of wood. Our products are mainly made of fruitwood such as apple, pear, plum and cherry. During the 18th and 19th centuries fruitwood was widely used making furniture. The grain of fruitwood is fine and smooth, light in weight yet stable and dense. It holds a finish well, whether originally oiled it acquires a lovely silky sheen over the years. We use organic flaxseed oil and beeswax for perfect finish.
Shipping: normally it takes 1-3 working days to UK. 5-7 days to Europe. 5-10 days to US. 5-14 days elsewhere.
- Hand carved by Stasys Dambrauskas